Position: Relationship Manager, Advantage Banking at Ecobank Nigeria
Pitches: Abuja, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Ekiti, (Osogbo, Ife) – Osun, (Akure) Ondo, (Ibadan) – Oyo and (Port Harcourt) Rivers
- This position is responsible for leading the Advantage Banking business downstream and reaching customers.
Purpose of the position
- Provide a high quality service and customer retention approach to managing customer relationships to improve product sales and new customer growth goals,
- Achieve agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new customer growth targets.
Commercial and financial performance:
- Proactively develop the customer relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs and place a high priority on customer satisfaction, with accountability for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that customer instructions are duly executed by applying standard oil checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Advantage Banking products and services.
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, provide access to Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) through cord products and also ensure customers are online in real time through mobile and internet banking products
- Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products
- Complete credit and loan documentation, research and assess loan applicant’s financial status, references, credit and ability to repay loan, also ensure bank’s credit standards and policies are met and strictly followed
- Prepare statement on overdue accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for loan recovery actions.
- Ensure that all fees and commissions on consumed transactions are collected by other units in the branch.
- Ensure full reactivation of dormant accounts in accordance with policies and KYC
- Promptly process new investment request for clients, liquidation request and dispatch of all investment certificates at branch level.
- Effective and constant monitoring of the advantage client’s account with a view to reinforcing certain
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of data protection legislation and practices and other professional qualities to ensure Ecobank complies with doto protection requirements and relevant NDPR compliance guidelines.
- Liaison with those responsible for risk management and security issues within the Bank.
- The interpretation and application of the various derogations applicable to the processing of personal data.
- Handle customer queries of a day-to-day nature and help resolve customer issues within teams.
Leadership and people management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on portfolio performance at RM level
- Team player.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full compliance with operational risk and compliance guidelines, e.g. KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Continuously monitor the credit portfolio to ensure a maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- At least 2 years of experience in a retail banking-based industry
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree.
Skills, abilities and personal qualities:
- Customer/market oriented and networking
- Ability to set direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Team player.
- Hardworking and committed to his duties.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
And also click on the link to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ecobank Nigeria at forms.office.com to apply